|Image credit: Oranmore Castle.|
- Route 410 - Galway city to Oranmore is cancelled.
- Route 404 is extended to travel between Westside Shopping Centre / Newcastle and Galway Clinic, and on to Oranmore.
- It will run seven-days-a-week (was previously Monday-Saturday only)
- Services are once every 60 minutes (route 404 was previously every 40 minutes)
- Services run in the evening until 11:40pm, seven days a week
- The first route 404-Oranmore in the morning leaves Eyre Square at 6:05 am and is scheduled to arrive at the Galway Clinic by 6:26am - making it suitable for day-shift staff and patients who have early morning appointments.
Route 404-Oranmore buses will leave from bus stop 1, at the top of Eyre Square. (Marked 1 on the Galway city bus stops map).
The new route 404 timetable is available here.