The following companies are providing return bus or coach services from Galway city:
- Reaneys of Galway - from Galway city, in conjunction with OMG/Zhivago - prior booking is essential.
- Irish Concert Travel - details coming soon
Check with the company for timetable, booking and departure / pickup points. Likely departure points include:
For concerts, return services generally leave 30-60 minutes after the concert ends, from the same place where the bus drops you off. Festival arrangements are sometimes slightly different.
Alternatively catch a regular regional bus to Dublin, and a local bus from the city-centre to Marley Park (approx 10km away). See below for route information.
Services from other towns and cities
- Kelly Travel - services from
Limerick, via Dallys Cross, Birdhill, Nenagh, Toonevara, Roscrea, Moneygall, and Mountrath
Tipperary, via Golden and Cashel
Cork City, via Mitchesltown, Cahir and Portalaoise
Book in advance to ensure that the service is running.
- Irish Concert Travel - services from
Sligo via Carrick-on-Shannon, Longford, Mullingar;
Donegal, Mayo and Cork - details TBA
- Matthews Coach Hire from Dundalk, Monasterboice, Drogheda and City North Hotel
- Buses to Concerts are running services from Belfast, Lisburn, Banbridge & Newry, for both weekend camping on Friday, and day-trips on Saturday and Sunday.
- East Coast Coaches are running buses from Belfast, Lisburn, Banbridge, Newry
Local services in Dublin
- Executive Express are running shuttle services from
Bewleys Leopardstown, Stillorgan Park Hotel & Bewleys, Ballsbridge.
Bewleys Hotel, Newlands Cross
- Marathon Travel are running buses from Customs House Quay at 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 6pm 5pm, 6pm and 7pm, and returning from 10pm onwards
Tickets are cheaper if purchased on-line in advance.
Regular Dublin bus services to Marlay ParkThese Dublin Bus services stop at the Grange Road entrance to Marley Park, just by the concert venue:
- Route 16 – Airport / O’Connell St to Grange Road
- Route 116 – Burlington Road to Grange Road
- Route 161 – Dundrum Road Luas to Grange Road
These Dublin Bus services stop at Ballinteer Shopping Centre, which is about 15 minutes walk to the concert venue:
- Route 75 - The Square Tallaght / Dun Laoghaire to Ballinteer Shopping Centre
- Route 14 - Beaumont to Balinteer Shopping Centre
See www.dublinbus.ie for timetable information.