The following companies are providing return bus or coach services from Galway city:
- Reaneys of Galway - from Galway city, in conjunction with OMG/Zhivago
- Kelly Travel - buses from Galway (The Claddagh), via Athlone
- Irish Concert Travel - from Galway city and Athlone
- BusLink aka Farrell Travel - from Galway city, with pickups in Oranmore, Athenry and Loughrea. Buses on Friday, and a day-trip on Sunday. All bookings by phone to their office: 091-844189
- Bus Éireann - leaving Galway City at 12-noon on Friday, returning at 10am Monday. Buy tickets in advance from Galway Bus Station. €35.
Check with the company for timetable, booking and departure / pickup points. Likely departure points include:
For concerts, return services generally leave 30-60 minutes after the concert ends, from the same place where the bus drops you off. Festival arrangements are sometimes slightly different.
Services from other towns and cities
- Electric Picnic are offering a half-hourly shuttle bus from Portlaoise Railway Station - see their website for times, and Irish Rail's site for train times (hourly service from Dublin).
- Kelly Travel - services from Limerick, Nenagh, Roscrea; Cork, Mitchelstown, Cahir; Tipparary, Cashel, Portlaois. Includes day-trips on Sunday.
- Irish Concert Travel - services from Sligo via Carrick-on-Shannon, Longford, Mullingar;
- Marathon Travel are running a range of services from Dublin, including day-trips.
- Bus Éireann - services from Dublin (Custom House Quay) and Cork via Fermoy, Mitchelstown, Cahir. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Buses to Concerts - from Belfast, via Lisburn, Banbridge, Newry, Dundalk