Monday 4 June 2012
Public / Bank Holiday
City Buses:Bus Éireann and City Direct will run their their standard Sunday and public holiday city services in Galway on Monday 4th
Regional Buses:Most regional and national public transport services will run their standard Sunday-timetable service on both Sun 3rd and Mon 4th. However:
- Bus Éireann will run regular regional / national services on Sunday 3rdh, except that one Galway/Dundalk service and one Tuam/Athlone service are cancelled. Details.
- On Monday 4th, Bus Éireann will operate to a Sunday timetable, but with a number of changes (both cancellations and additions) that affect Galway services. See their press-release for full detals.
- CityLink are running their normal timetable, but have announced that from 5pm Sat 2nd June to 10 am Mon 4th June, Dublin City pickups will be at Wood Quay, instead of Aston Quay. See their map for details. Drop-offs will still be at Bachelors Walk if possible, but some services may have to drop off at Arran Quay.
- GoBus are running their normal timetable, but say that services from Galway between 3:45pm Sat 2 June - 8:45pm Sun 3 June will drop off at Heuston Station and Dublin Airport only. Services from Dublin City 6:16pm Sat 2 June - quarter past midnight on on Monday 4th June 2012 (inclusive) will pick up passengers at Dublin City Council Civic Offices at Wood Quay.
- Bus Feda on Sunday and Mon will operate their normal Sunday service with some changes to the normal Sunday timetables - details.
Irish RailSun 3 June:: Galway / Dublin normal Sunday services with one cancellation
Mon 4 June:
- Galway / Dublin - normal Sunday services.
- Galway / Limerick - normal weekday services, with one cancellation.