The following companies are providing return bus or coach services from Galway:
- Reaneys of Galway
Tickets available from Zhivago/ Ticket Master on Shop Street, or their website. €29.00 euro return. Bus leaving at 8:30am
- Kelly Travel - bus from Ennis, via Gort and Loughea, via Athlone
- Irish Concert Travel - from Galway
Check with the company for timetable, booking and departure / pickup points. Likely departure points include:
For concerts, return services generally leave 30-60 minutes after the concert ends, from the same place where the bus drops you off.
Services from other towns and cities
- Kelly Travel aka Concert-Travel.com - services from
Limerick, via Nenagh, and Roscrea
Tipperary, via Portlaoise and Cashel
Cork City, via Mitchesltown, Cahir
Birr, via Tullamore and Kilbeggan
- Irish Concert Travel - services from
Sligo via Carrick-on-Shannon, Longford, Mullingar;
Donegal, via Ballyshannon and Cavan
Castlebar, via Claremorris, Castlerea, Roscommon and Athlone
- Glen Whelan Travel - from Monastervien, Kildare, Newbridge and Naas
- Bus Éireann - services from Drogheda and Navan.
- Matthews Coach Hire - from Dundalk, via Monasterboice, Drogheda, and Gormanston (City North Hotel)
- Marleys of Portlaoise - are likely to provide a service
- Translink are running bus / coach services from/via Belfast (Foyle Street), via Strabane, Omagh
- Buses to Concerts are providing several services from Belfast, Lisburn, Banbridge & Newry
- Marathon Travel are running a range of services from Dublin City (Georges Quay).
- Dublin Bus are running a shuttle service from Parnell Square West in Dublin city, between 12-noon and 5pm. Buy tickets in advance from their office in Upper O'Connell St, from Sound Cellar in Nassau St, or from Ticketmaster.
- Executive Express are running a service from Bewley's Leopardstown, Newlands Cross and Dublin Airport.
Contact editor@GalwayTransport.info if you know of other services which should be added to this list.