There is one service each day from Galway port, travelling to:
- Kinvara on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Ballyvaughan on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
Galway city boarding point is at the Galway docks beside the Galway Harbour Company Office (number 14 on the Harbour Enterprise Park layout map).
Morning departures from Galway are at 10:30am, and evening return journeys are at 5pm. Crossing time is approximately 30 minutes.
- Adult fare is €36 return, €20 one way.
- Child fares have not been advertised - contact the company for details.
- Free-travel pass is not accepted.
These are primarily tourist services, which may be taken in conjunction with organised tours. But regular passengers and locals are welcome although here is no advertised pricing for regular journeys.
Booking is essential, and services may not run in inclement weather.
See ferry services in Co Galway for information about other destinations served by ferry from Galway.