The following companies are providing return bus or coach services from Galway city:
- ConcertBus - from Galway City and Athlone
- Irish Concert Travel - from Galway city and Athlone.
Check with the company for timetable, booking and departure / pickup points. Likely departure points include:
For concerts, return services generally leave 30-60 minutes after the concert ends, from the same place where the bus drops you off. Festival arrangements are sometimes slightly different.
Services from other towns and cities
- Kelly Travel - services from
Limerick, via Dallys Cross, Birdhill, Nenagh, Toonevara, Roscrea, Moneygall, and Mountrath
Tipperary, via Golden and Cashel
Cork City, via Mitchesltown, Cahir and Portalaoise
- Irish Concert Travel (Fureys of Sligo) - services from
Sligo via Carrick-on-Shannon, Longford, Mullingar;
Castlebar via Claremorris | Castlerea | Roscommon
Letterkenny | Ballybofey | Monaghan | Castleblaney
Donegal Town | Ballyshannon | Cavan
- ConcertBus are running services from
Castlebar via Castlerea, Roscommon, Longford and Mullingar, and
Cavan via Virginnia, Kells and Navan
- Marleys are running a bus from Portlaoise
- Translink are running a special bus from/via Belfast (Europa Bus Station)
Local services in Dublin
- Marathon Sports Travel - will run shuttle buses between Custom House Quay and Marley Park.