This information is for 2013.
Click here for this year's information.
The following companies are providing return bus or coach services from Galway:
Check with the company for timetable, booking and departure / pickup points. Likely departure points include:
For concerts, return services generally leave 30-60 minutes after the concert ends, from the same place where the bus drops you off. Festival arrangements are sometimes slightly different.
Services from other towns and cities
- Bus Éireann will run a shuttle service to the site from railway stations in stations at Portlaoise, Portarlington and Athy. This service is open to motorists and train passengers.
See the Irish Rail site for train timetables from Cork, Dublin, Ennis/Limerick/ Galway, Mayo, Kerry and Waterford.
Return buses leave from Ratheniska 30 minutes before the ticketed train time, or 40 minutes for Waterford and Thomastown.
- Stephen Butler Coaches buses from Midleton Co.Cork on 24th September.
- Alpha Newspapers Reader Holidays - day trips from Ballymena, Dunsilly, Belfast, Sprucefield and Newry. Phone +44 028 2766 3537.
- Journey Through Ireland a day tour on 25 September, presumably from their base in Mullingar. Call +353 (0)46 9-555-444 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collins Coaches Buses on 24, 25 and 26 September, from Monaghan, Blayney, Carrick, Ardee. Tel 042-9661631 for bookings
- Mangan Tours are running a 3 day trip from Letterkenny, with accommodation in Carlow.
- Mike Hynan Coaches / Limerick Park and Ride running buses from Limerick on Tuesday 24th and Wednedsay 25th.
- Matthews Coaches are running a bus each day from Inniskeen, Dundalk and Drogheda (M1 retail park )