These buses will leave Galway Bus Station / Ceannt Station at 11:30pm each night.
Kilcolgan, Ballindereen, Kinvara, Clarinbridge, Kilcolgan, Ardrahan, Gort, Oranmore, Craughwell, Loughrea, Claregalway, Loughgeorge, Currandulla, Headford, Barna, Spiddal, Moycullen, Oughterard and Tuam
During the racing week, €10 day-return fares apply on these routes:
- Route 423 – Galway, Oranmore, Clarinbridge, Kilcolgan, Ballindereen, Kinvara
- Route 424 – Galway, Barna, Spiddal
- Route 434 – Galway, Oranmore, Clarinbridge, Kilcolgan, Ardrahan, Gort
- Route 419 – Galway, Moycullen, Oughterard,
- Route 430 – Galway, Oranmore, Craughwell, Loughrea
- Route 429 – Galway, Claregalway, Tuam
- Route 456 – Galway, Claregalway, Loughgeorge, Currandulla, Headford
These fares are only available from bus-drivers or Galway Travel Centre.
For towns on these routes where the regular day return fare is less than €10, regular fares apply.
For more information, see Bus Éireann's press release.
Regional Bus Services for other bus services in County Galway.