The following companies are providing return bus or coach services from Galway city:
- Reaneys of Galway - from Galway city, in conjunction with OMG/Zhivago. From Galway at 10am on Friday, returning ex Oxygen at 11am on Monday 5th.
- Kelly Travel - multiple buses from Galway city, via Athlone
- Bus Éireann: leaving Eyre Square at 12-noon on Fri 2nd, returning Monday at 10am, fare €35, book in advance at the Travel Centre (contact details here). Note - this service is not mentioned in their on-line announcements, but is advertised on page 29 of the 1 August Galway Advertiser
Check with the company for timetable, booking and departure / pickup points. Likely departure points include:
For concerts, return services generally leave 30-60 minutes after the concert ends, from the same place where the bus drops you off. Festival arrangements are sometimes slightly different.
Services from other towns and cities
- Kelly Travel - services from Limerick, Nenagh, Roscrea; Cork, Mitchelstown, Cahir; Tipparary, Cashel, Portlaois.
- Irish Concert Travel - service from Sligo via Carrick-on-Shannon, Longford, Mullingar
- Oxygen - a shuttle bus to/from Naas
- Dualway - a bus to/from the Green Isle Hotel in Newlands Cross - tickets must be booked in advance
- Skelton Travel - from Belfast
- Buses to Concerts - from Belfast, Lisburn, Banerbridge, Nerwy