Route 407 - Bóthar an Chóiste
- Both directions (out and in) will follow the same bus route, via Crestwood.
A map of the new route is available here.
The bus-stop by Sandyvale Lawn will no longer be used: passengers from here and Brookdale will need to use the Ballinfoyle bus stop.
- Services will run every 30 minutes, at quarter to and quarter past the hour, instead of every 40 minutes. The first bus of the day leaves five minutes later, and the last bus five minutes earlier.
Route 404 - NewcastleOn the outward trip, services will operate via Thomas Hynes Rd to the Browne Roundabout and call at bus-stops opposite Corrib Park.
It is not yet clear what the impact of this change is - whether the outward bus will travel the full length of Thomas Hynes Rd and then circle back to go along Siobhan McKenna Rd, or whether Upper Newcastle Rd will be used on the inward journey only.
Medtronic (Parkmore Industrial Estate) services
The following services to Medtronic are cancelled:
- 7am - from Seacrest
- 3:15pm - from Eyre Square (Mon-Thur)
- 2:45pm - from Eyre Square (Fri)
The following services from Medtronic are cancelled:
- 3:30pm to Eyre Square
- 4:30pm to Seacrest (Mon - Thur)
- 9:35pm to Seacrest (Fri)
The 7:10am service from Seacrest to Ballybrit Industrial estate is cancelled.
Note: these cancellations do not affect the regular route 409 and 403 buses that serve Parkmore Industrial Estate.
This leaves the 7:45am HP service as the only factory-run service that is operating.
See Galway City Bus Services for a full list of city buses, along with timetable and route-map links.