New timetable services are now shown in Irish Rail's on-line booking website. Printed versions of the new and old timetables are available on-line.
In summary, almost all trail services leave a few minutes later (usually 5-15 minutes), and have a slightly different (usually quicker) journey time.
More significant timetable changes include:
- A new Dublin to Galway, Mon - Sat service, at 1:25pm
- A new 6:15pm service from Dublin to Athlone (and then on to Westport) - Mon-Sat
- First Sunday service from Dublin to Galway leaves 30 mintues at 8am.
- First Galway to Dublin Mon - Sat service is at 5:30am instead of 5am, and arrives at 7:57pm.
- Times of Mon - Fri service Galway to Athenry and then Limerick are adjusted, and one service is cancelled.